1. Open Settings.
2. Go to Passwords & Accounts > Click Add Account.
4. Click Add Mail Account.
5. Now type the email address you want to add > Type your password > Click Next.
6. Make sure IMAP is selected (in blue), if not click on it.
7. In the Incoming Mail Server section > Next to Host Name type “mail.4bis.nl” > Next to Username type the email address you want to add > Type your password.
8. In the Outgoing Mail Server section > Next to Host Name type “mail.4bis.nl” > In the top right corner, click Next.
9. If you only want to use the Mail application with this email address, deselect “Notes”.
10. Click Save.
That’s it, your new email box is added to your iPhone! You will find it when opening the Mail app, and you can start using it straight away.