1. Open Mail.
2. If you do not have any mailbox set up yet, proceed directly to step 3. If you do, in the top left corner, click Mail > Click Add Account.
3. Select Other Mail Account > Click Continue.
4. Now type the email address you want to add > type your password > Click Sign In.
5. Now check if next to Account Type it says “IMAP”. If it doesn’t, select it from the dropdown menu.
6. In the Incoming Mail Server section > Type “mail.4bis.nl”.
7. In the Outgoing Mail Server section > Type “mail.4bis.nl”
8. Click Sign In.
9. Next, it is up to you. Select the checkbox left of “Notes” if you wish to use the Notes app with your email, or deselect it if you do not.
10. Click on Done.
That’s it, your new email box is added to your list of email accounts! You will find it on the left column in Mail, and you can start using it straight away.