1. Open the Outlook app.
2. If you do not have any mail box set up yet, proceed directly to step 4. If you do, click on the menu in the top left corner.
3. Click on the envelope icon with the small plus sign in the left column.
5. Type the email address you want to add > Click Continue.
7. Press on the thing in the bottom right corner.
8.1 Make sure that “IMAP Host name” reads “mail.4bis.nl:993”.
8.2 Enter your email address at “IMAP Username”.
8.3 Enter the password of your email address at “IMAP Password”.
8.4 Make sure that “SMTP Host Name” says “mail.4bis.nl:587”.
8.5 Enter your email address at “SMTP Username”.
8.6 Enter the password of your email address at “SMTP Password”.
8.7 Press the check mark at the top right.
9. Press Skip one more time.
That’s it, your new email box is added to your phone! You will find it in the Outlook app, and you can start using it straight away.