1. Open Outlook.
2. In the top left corner, click File.
3. Click on Add Account and let Outlook load.
4. Now type the email address you want to add > Click Connect.
5. Outlook needs some time to load.
6. Now you need to fill in your password and it should be all done. If Outlook doesn’t ask you for your password please proceed to the next step.
In case Outlook didn’t ask you for your password, this will appear on your screen:
7. Click IMAP.
8. Now you need to setup your account.
8.1. In the Incoming mail section > in Server, type “mail.4bis.nl” > in Port, type “993”.
8.2. Click on the dropdown menu next to Encryption method, choose “SSL/TSL”.
8.3. In the Outgoing mail section > in Server, type “mail.4bis.nl” > in Port, type “587”.
8.4. Click on the dropdown menu next to Encryption method, choose “STARTTLS”.
9. Next, type your password.
That’s it, your new email box is added to your list of email accounts! You will find it on the left column in Outlook, and you can start using it straight away.